Sunday, January 14, 2007

Christmas with Mom and Dad




I convinced Mom and Dad to come to Cali for Christmas so they could finally see where I live and work. They were here for 12 days and Fabian and I took them on a tour to see a variety of places. I even got to visit some places I had never been, like the Cocora valley where the wax palm tree grows. It is the tallest palm tree in the world and only grows in this valley. We also went to Bogota and Villa de Leyva. We spent Christmas dinner with Fabian's family and enjoyed great restaurants and lots of wine. Good thing Fabian can keep up with my dad. I am definitely the light weight of the family when it comes to drinking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Shannon,

Love your blog...Please link to mine: http://uninhabitedspaces.blogspot.com/

Big hugs!

Stacy