Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Back in Cali


So far this year, things are good. Much more tranquilo than last year. I guess it helps that my year didn't start off with losing my life's belongings!

School is good. I have a very cute class and I definitely have more time to do interesting things with them now that I know what is going on and how everything works.

Outside of school I am still doing lot of Yoga and we try to go to our "finca" (like a cottage) up in the mountains as much as we can. Right now Jenn and I are taking a cooking class on Saturdays. The theme is Mediterranean. I haven't done much traveling yet, but now is the time of year where there are a lot of long weekends, so we have plans in the works to do some traveling. We will go to Villa de Leyva in 2 weeks and then for Christmas Fabian and I will go and meet my Mom and Dad in Cartagena for a week and hopefully spend another week traveling too.

No comments: